Sunday, November 28, 2010

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep song

(to the tune of "Greensleeves")

Do androids dream of electric sheep?
Do robots count them as they sleep?
Are they fond of grazing on hillsides steep …
Astroturf cud in their bellies?

Nexus Fours did farming chores
Nexus Fives were sexual toys
Nexus Sixes are sonsofbitches
Who are fond of gouging out eyes

Chorus

They came to LA and ripped out hearts
And lost themselves in Griffin Park
Their lack of empathy set them apart
So they got jobs in the film industry

Chorus

It’s a Blade Runner’s job to track them down
Put slugs in their brains with a bigass gun
I wish I worked as a circus clown
They’re smarter and stronger and faster

Chorus

They nearly strangled me with my tie
Slapped my gun from my hand and made me cry
Punched through walls and busted my balls
I’m really not good at my job

Chorus

I'm constantly getting my ass kicked
While Edward James Olmos acts like a dick
His acne scars make me sick
But I loved him in Stand and Deliver

Chorus

And now one’s chasing me on the roof
With an ironman build and hair like a poof
He quotes William Blake while grabbing a dove
I wish he would fucking shut up

Chorus

At last I'm fleeing with a robot Sean Young
Who broke my nose but still is quite young
She's almost as whiny as Neil Young
But she's really a snappy dresser


Chorus

No comments: